With the combination of the economy being in a constant state of flux and the current push to go organic for health benefits, many people are looking for ways to cut expenses and eat healthier. Surprisingly, there is an easy way to do this and that is by building a chicken coop. While it may sound odd at first, let’s take a brief look at the benefits of chicken coop building.
Benefits of Building A Chicken Coop
- Provides you and your family with daily fresh organic eggs
- Recycles your family’s food scraps
- Produces high quality fertilizer for your garden that ensures top quality, organic plants and vegetables
So as you can see, by building your own backyard chicken coop, you are essentially creating a natural cycle for your own personal ecosystem by having a place to dispose of scraps which produces food to feed your family (eggs) and fertilizer to grow more food which you can feed to the chickens, which feeds your family…etc. You get the picture!
Is Building Your Own Chicken Coop Hard?
Not at all. While doing research into why you should build your own chicken coop, I found detractors stating that working out the dimensions, buying the materials, providing proper insulation, ventilation and lighting, positioning the nests and perches, waste collection and protection from the elements was all too hard. But what I actually found is that it is far cheaper and easier to learn how to build your own chicken coop and then do so with just one simple instructional guide.
The Best Guide To Building Your Own Chicken Coop
What we came across was a revolutionary, step-by-step guide that not only tells you how to build a chicken coop, but how to have fun doing it as well. Penned by Bill Keane, a man with many years of experience in the poultry industry, “Building A Chicken Coop” is designed as a beginner’s guide to chicken coop building which means you don’t need any prior carpentry skills.
Because of the easy layout, the step-by-step instructions and the 3-D guided videos, it makes no difference on whether you want to learn how to build a large chicken coop, just want to construct a small chicken coop and regardless of budget; “Building A Chicken Coop” has exactly what you are looking for, guaranteed.
Why Using How To Build Your Own Chicken Coop Is So Easy
- No special tools are required - Nothing but the simplest of tools are necessary with these instructions
- Comprehensive, Easy To Build Chicken Coop Plans – With color step-by-step plans and scale diagrams and dimensions, even the kids can help plan your chicken coop and build it. A fun family project that teaches about our ecosystem, sustainability, living off the land and do-it-yourself carpentry
- Save Money – Building your own chicken coop with this guide save the average user up to 50% when compared to buying a pre-fabricated chicken coop. This means hundreds, even thousands of extra dollars in savings!
- Print Whenever, Wherever – Since the “Building A Chicken Coop” guide is fully accessible and downloadable, you have an unlimited source for plans meaning you can print as many copies as you want for whomever you want for however long you want!
What You Learn
Here is a brief taste on what you learn with “Building A Chicken Coop”:
- How to pick the correct breed of chicken for your needs
- How to breed chickens for a self-sustaining flock
- How to build a large coop for fifty chickens or a small one for four
- Tips on set-up and material selection
- How to build a chicken coop on a budget
- Tips on flooring and roofing
- How to make your chicken coop free-range easily
- How to design your coop to keep chickens warm even in cold climates
- Monthly and yearly chores that keep your chickens healthy and happy
- How to protect your coop from predators
Build Your Own Chicken Coop Today
So, if you’re looking to save money and go green, try this fabulous guide on how to build your own chicken coop today. Click here to got to Bill Keene´s Building a Chicken Coop Website and try his book risk free for 60 days.